10-13 june, 2021
version 1 of 25 May 2018
European Regulation 679/2016
General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
General data protection regulation (GDPR)
We hereby inform you, pursuant to Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, that the processing of your data will take place in accordance with this regulation, according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency referred to in Art. 5 of the aforementioned regulation, and in order to protect its confidentiality. Pursuant to Art. 4 par. 1 letter b) “processing” means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, the conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, adjustment, cancellation or cancellation destruction.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed only with your consent to this information, and exclusively for communication purposes and requests for information from you via our Web form or via an email. In the case of users already registered in our system, who have already given consent to the processing of their personal data, communications via telephone or telematic means fall within the normal permitted processing. For any further processing purposes, a specific consent will be requested.
We inform you of the following methods of processing your personal data, for the purposes of a correct development and management of the employment relationship.
Data will be processed using manual and IT tools, with paper and digital supports, for management, administrative and accounting purposes.
Data will be communicated to some professionals, appointed by the company as ‘Data Processors’, for example, for an information service, for appointments, for administration.
Data will be kept for a maximum of 1 year from the last contact.
The processing will in any case take place in a manner suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality, implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures, as required by the Regulation (GDPR).
Your data will not be transferred to countries that do not comply with the GDPR, nor disclosed to any type of recipient.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise the following rights towards the data controller, as provided for by Reg. (EU) 2016/679:
- Art. 15 Right of access of the interested party: the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress or not;
- Art. 16 Right of rectification: right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of personal data;
- Art. 17 Right to cancellation “right to be forgotten”: the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him;
- Art. 18 Right to limitation of processing: the right to obtain from the data controller limited processing of their data when the accuracy of personal data is contested, when the processing is unlawful and if the processing has been opposed;
- Art.19 Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing: right to obtain notification from the data controller in case of correction or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing;
- Art. 20 Right to data portability: right to receive the data from the data controller, in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device, or to transmit them to another data controller without any impediment;
- Art. 21 Right of opposition: the right of the interested party to oppose the processing due to his particular situation;
- Art. 22 Automated process relating to natural persons, including profiling: right to oppose a fully automated decision-making process relating to natural persons including profiling.
In exercising the rights referred to in Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, the interested party may submit or submit a complaint in writing, by proxy or by proxy with individuals or associations. Requests are forwarded to the Owner. The interested party can also lodge a complaint directly with the Guarantor, following the procedures on the official website of the Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it.