A GREAT ADVENTURE. CYCLING AND HUMAN
Paris Modena is an invitation to sports people who love challenges to take part in a cycling event unlike any other. The group will cross magnificent roads in Italy and France, without the slightest element of competition, but with the aim of seeing things through to the end together!
In addition to this personal challenge, each covered kilometer will raise funds for the Rêves association – www.reves.fr
PARIS-MODENA 2022 | 10-15 June 2022
The event will start on Friday 10 June with our traditional get together and will end after 5 days on the bike on Wednesday 15 June. It will be extremely exciting as usual, with private jet transfers and exclusive moments. The number of participants will be limited as every year and everything will be conceived and designed in detail to give you the unique experience you deserve.
This year we will ride the other way around!
We will kick off from Milan area, and spend 3 days in Italy and 2 in Luxembourg and France. We will live the dream of Lake Iseo and experience the iconic Gavia Pass and Stelvio Pass. For the first time ever we will go across 3 countries, spending some time with our dear friends in Luxembourg. We will then cross the Champagne region before arriving in Reims. From Reims we will reach Paris Gare de l’Est by TGV to avoid heavy traffic around the French capital.
HIGH LEVEL Program
IMPORTANT – Please plan to arrive at the venue by 5.30 PM at the latest as at 6.00 PM there will be the opening press conference.
- Stage 1 – Sat 11 June >> Cassano d’Adda – Boario Terme (90 km; elevation gain 300 m)
- Stage 2 – Sun 12 June >> Edolo – Gavia Pass – Bormio (65 km; elevation gain 1,900 m)
- Stage 3 – Mon 13 June >> Bormio – Stelvio Pass – Bolzano (120 km; elevation gain 1,600 m); transfer to Luxembourg by private jet
- Stage 4 – Tue 14 June >> Luxembourg – Verdun (85 km; elevation gain 500 m)
- Stage 5 – Wed 15 June >>Verdun – Reims (110 km; elevation gain 400 m); transfer to Paris Gare de l’Est by TGV in the afternoon
As usual you will need to bring your shoes only. Everything else will be provided by us.
The participation fee will be 5,500 EUR for the returning friends and 6,000 EUR for the new friends. Amounts are VAT excluded.
You will receive the final invoice shortly.
The enrollment fee includes:
- official Paris Modena gear (jersey, bibs, wind jacket, gloves, socks)
- helmet and glasses
- rental bike
- catering & accommodation: from the afternoon of Friday 10 June to the lunch on Wednesday 15 June – NB: the night of Wednesday 15 June in Paris is not included
- route, logistics and transportation during the event, dedicated support by Paris-Modena team, mechanical assistance, form pro riders services
- the donation to Association Rêves.
Please remember to bring:
- your cycling shoes
- your pedals
- your Garmin holder
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please fill in the form below to provide the requested information. Thank you.
Live again the emotions of 2019 edition! Watch the video below